In order to successfully and effectively complete remediation of a contaminated site, all aspects of the site, including site history, geology, hydrogeology, proposed development/redevelopment, future land use and risk management needs to be taken into consideration when designing remedial strategies and measures to be put into place.
EnviroProtect are able to provide services across all of these aspects to create a site-specific plan which will ensure the remediation procedures required proceed and are implemented efficiently.
Our remediation services include:
- Full supervision of any remedial activities required to be undertaken onsite (e.g. removal of contaminated soils) and post-excavation works site validation sampling to ensure remediation activities undertaken were completed successfully.
- Full supervision during the installation of a contaminated groundwater interception and treatment system (if required) and the installation or monitoring (if required) of a comprehensive groundwater monitoring network for the ongoing management of groundwater.
- Full supervision during the installation of a soil vapour mitigation system (if required) and the installation or monitoring (if required) of a comprehensive soil vapour monitoring network for the ongoing management of soil vapour.
- Ongoing monitoring, assessment and management of groundwater post-remediation.
- Preparation of soil, groundwater and soil vapour remediation reports to satisfy EPA Clean Up to Extent Practicable (CUTEP) reporting and specific requirements.
- Preparation of DSI reports to support Environmental Auditors with the preparation of Statutory Environmental Audit reports (including CUTEP reports).
Our typical plans include:
- Sampling Analytical Plans (SAPs);
- Remediation Action Plans (RAPs);
- Remedial System Construction Quality Assurance Plans (CQAPs);
- Ongoing Environmental Management Plans (EMPs);
- Ongoing Groundwater Quality Management Plans (GQMPs);
- Ongoing Soil Vapour Quality Management Plans (SVQMPs).