EnviroProtect’s site assessments are flexible to suit the specific client needs which may include one or more of the following requirements:
- To satisfy due diligence requirements and manage wastes.
- To meet regulatory requirements (e.g. Planning Permit conditions) where:
- A change in land use is required, for example, from a commercial/industrial to a more sensitive use such as residential.
- To support a statutory environmental audit of a potentially contaminated site or industrial activity.
Our environmental site assessments include:
- Preliminary Site Investigations.
- Detailed Site Investigations.
- Acid Sulfate Soils Investigations.
- Preliminary (Phase I) risk assessments of risks to human health and the environment.
- Hydrogeological Investigations.
- The assessment may be inclusive of soil, groundwater and soil vapour investigation.
The requirement for an environmental site assessment may vary from due diligence and risk management to assessment for environmental audit as enforced by a planning permit or statutory authority requirement.
All our assessments are completed in accordance with all relevant environmental standards, guidelines and regulations.
EnviroProtect is able to provide professional consultancy services across the entire length of a specific project, which may include the following:
- The pre-planning and project preview stage, which in discussion with the client provides a framework of all works required for the project.
- A desktop assessment including historical, geological and hydrogeological review of the site location and surrounding area.
- Intrusive investigation works, inclusive of any soil, groundwater and soil vapour sampling and laboratory analysis. All of our site investigations are subject to strict QA/QC procedures.
- Generation of a site investigation report detailing all historical, geological and hydrogeological review; intrusive works undertaken; discussion of all reported results (including QA/QC information); Phase I assessment of human health and environmental risks and briefing and liaison with human health and environmental risk specialists for Phase 2 risk assessments; and conclusions and recommendations.
- Full supervision of any remediation activities or measures which need to be undertaken at the site as a result of the site investigation, if required.
- Ongoing management and monitoring of any environmental measures at the site, such as groundwater or soil vapour, if required.
- All of our work is performed in accordance with procedures set out in our Quality Management System.